Today, Chalene shows you how to really make your to-do list work for you.
“Here’s a brief summary of the steps you’ll follow to create the foundation of your list.
1. Brainstorm. Today I want you to do a brain-download. Transfer all the data from the deepest files of your brain onto paper. Think of everything and anything you need to get done in the next six months to a year.
2. Now circle any item that must to be addressed this week.
3. Star the items that MUST be done TODAY!
4. Everything else falls into the category of “Soon” or “This Quarter” (your choice).
5. Now write your PUSH goal at the top of your page.
6. Each day you’ll check your list several times. Once you get through the things that MUST be done today, you can (time permitting) move on to the “This Week” list.
7. Lastly, remember to include two steps each day that move you in the direction of your PUSH goal.
Feel good about the progress you are making towards your goals and also in completing more tasks than you ever imagined possible.”
Sign up here, 30daypush challenge, so you can read more and watch the amazingly motivating videos Chalene provides!