30 Day Smoke Free-Day 10
We are 1/3 of the way there!! Feel good? I hope so. I want you to be encouraged by how far you have come. By now you should be learning specific triggers to your addiction and ways around them. I understand it is still tough, but as we get further along, it will become easier.
Instead of Smoking:
- Dance- Again, understand how powerful music can be to your successful. Crank it up!
- Organize- Bring your photos back out and organize them. Put them in a photo album!
- Clean out your car- Tomorrow I am going to give you a big challenge. So we need to get that car all cleaned out and smelling great!! Be sure to leave the windows down if you can and really air it out!
- Ice cream- Give yourself a sweet treat-you deserve it!
- Try a new recipe- Is there something you are dying to make? Research it and get cooking!
Track all your cigarettes for the day and what triggered them.
In your notebook, write this:
“Figure out how much, exactly you spend on cigarettes every month. What could you buy with that extra money?”
Trivia: Do you have a hand to mouth habit?
Absolutely you do. The typical pack has 20 cigarettes and figure 10 to 12 puffs per cigarette. A pack-a-day smoker puts his/her hand to their mouth, up and down, up to 250 times a day. A two-pack-a-day smoker is in a ritual of this up to 500 times a day. This must be replaced with water, raw nuts, superfood snacks and smoothies, organic chocolate, etc. There’s plenty of quality supply at the NaturalNews store: (http://store.naturalnews.com/Superfoods_c_4.html)