Turkey Parmesan Meatloaf
You can use ground turkey, chicken, or beef!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- minced parsley for garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. To not over handle the mixture otherwise it will get tough. Place the mixture in the greased loaf pan and form into a loaf. Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce.
- place in a disposable loaf pan. Cover and freeze. Write thaw and serve directions on wrapping.
- When ready to prepare and serve, defrost the meatloaf completely and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Top with pasta sauce and place filled loaf pan on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese. Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving/slicing. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Hearty Beef Stew
Great CrockPot meal. No cooking needed prior to freezing!
- 1 pound beef stew cubes
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen green peas
- 1.Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag. Mix together and zip bag closed.
- 2. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Add 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed. Cook on LOW for 7-10 hours (or HIGH for 5-6 hours).
Chicken and Dumplings
- 2-3 Chicken Breast
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken
- Half bag frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1. Place everything in a resealable Freezer Bag. Write thaw and serve directions on the bag. Freeze.
- 2. Place frozen ingredients in crock pot and cover with water. Add 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed. Cook on high 6 hours. Open a can of fridge biscuits and cut each biscuit into fourths. Drop into crock pot and cook 30 more minutes.
This is a great cook one, freeze one meal! Double the batch and you have dinner tonight and dinner later!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 can 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) container small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1 TB oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- salt, to taste
- 1. Meat Mixture Directions: Saute Onions in Olive Oil, Brown Meat, drain,
- add Sauce. Let Cool before you bag. Freeze.
--WRITE ON BAG
- 1. Make cheese mixture: cottage cheese, Mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and spices.
- Grease Crock Pot with Spray if you have it. Layer Pasta, Meat Mixture, Cheese Mixture and Repeat up to 3 times. Cook 3 hours on high. Use leftover Meat Mixture for another meal’s Pasta Sauce.
- Additional directions: You can build the entire lasagna in a freezer-safe pan and cover well. Freeze. Thaw 24 hours prior to baking, then bake at 375 for 1 hour.
- Bag of Baby Carrots, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 Red Onion in Large Chunks
- (1) 20oz can pineapple (undrained)
- 1 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 4-5 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 bottle of Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1. Add all ingredients in a freezer bag.
2. Directions to write on bag
- Thaw overnight or for 24 hours. Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours. Serve over rice, with or without broccoli.