Welcome to my Weekly Meal Plans!
I am so glad you came by to check it out! Every Sunday I will post a complete meal plan, with recipes and a grocery list! My meal plans are full, with 5 meals a day, 7 days a week, for less than $150 per week! I have a very busy household and the last thing I want to worry about is what’s for dinner. With my meal plan, I have all ingredients on hand so mealtime is a snap for me!!
You may be wondering why cook 5 meals a day? I have a family of 6. I do not like anyone raiding the pantry at multiple times during the day. This would cost me a fortune and everyone would try to eat cereal all day. My meals do not take long to cook as long as long as meat is thawed and everything is on hand. I actually save money by providing 5 meals a day, plus leftovers are eaten on Sundays. Win/Win for mom!
A disclaimer about my menu plans:
- I feed a family of 6 on a single income. My meals are simple and inexpensive.
- I do not claim to be a nutritionist. While some of my meals may not be the healthiest, I make sure my family is fed well. You are not obligated to follow these recipes exactly. Make healthier choices at your will.
- I provide 5 meals a day, including desserts, everyday except Sundays. These are my “days off”. I fix breakfast, then we have a snack tray (several different grab items for lunch), a dessert bar (leftover desserts from the week-buffet style), and for dinner: YOYO (you’re on your own with leftovers).
- I do most of my shopping at Aldi. So the prices deflected on my shopping list are the prices of Aldi. If you shop elsewhere, your prices will be a little higher than mine.
- My meal plans are Word files. Feel free to print and use at home!
If you have any questions about my menus, feel free to contact me. I am always looking for new recipes for meal plans! If you have a great budget friendly recipe, I would love to hear it!!
Be sure to enter your email so you never miss a weekly meal plan!! Every Sunday, I will send it right to your inbox!!
Begin with Weekly Meal Plan-Week 1
You can also see this shared on jebbicasworld.com! She has an amazing blog-be sure to check her out!